Hey kids - yer ol pal Scrubbie here. How are ya'll doin?
See him? There he is. My buddy - Geek.
So - here's what we're gonna do. Scrub's gonna list a few items here. The list - well, it's a list that will do two things.
First - the list is going to give you all, m'darlin Scrublings, a bit of insight into why Scrub calls him The Geek.
Second, and here's the fun part of us, every time you see one of the items on the list, you will know that Geek is squealing like a little girl on Christmas morning - giggling with delight. Ready?
1. Quchjaj qoSllj! (Happy Birthday, in Klingon)
2. Star Trek - take your pick
3. BattleStar Galactica
4. 10001 001010 (Happy Birthday, in Binary Code)
5. V - the series
6. "Chevron 1 - locked."
8. 20 Million Candle Power flashlight fights in the fog
9. GPS Trackers on Geek's and Scrubbie's phones - we know where each other is at all times. *Squeal!
10. Floorplans done up before furniture gets moved
11. The Q Continuum
12. Beta verison
13. Finding a website IP address without Web/Command prompt access = Score!
15. Big Bang Theory
Lets all just pause for a moment so Geek can collect his thoughts - have a cold shower - calm down.
So, yes kids - it's Geek's birthday today. I, for one, am happy to call him a pal.