Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Albert East


Hey all. Anyone else watching the opening ceremonies from Beijing? Incredible! Wow! Helluva show.

The kid played his second tournament soccer game tonight. Lost by 1. argh. Won on Wednesday though. So - we are outa here tomorrow morning at 7:30 for game 3 at 8am and game 4 in the afternoon. It'll be quite a day.

In case you're wondering (and I know you are...): the spaghetti was great last night. hehehe.

Thanks to Rick of "Designs by Rick" (see link) for adding me to his blog! Go and visit his site - GREAT stuff!

And, my layout today is a tribute to Grandad. Sorry to any artist who created elements on the page. I started doing digital layouts before I thought to track what stuff came from where. Previous layouts were pretty much all me creating things. This one - there are a number of elements that are not mine - just sorta snagged them off the net.

On a final note - for those of you who know me or those who may get to know me through the blog here - I do enjoy griping now and then. Somehow, after I turned 40, I simply decided to embrace my inner grumpy old fart and to that end - I may, from time to time, throw out my opinion. So be it. For example - buddy driving in the van behind me tonight on the way home - who was apparently in a terrible rush to get to somewhere to do something - LEARN TO DRIVE! Sheesh.

Cheers folks.

No comments: