Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I've gone Hybrid

Hey there. Just me... Mr. D. Yep - I've got a willy and I scrapbook. So - what of it?!? (he says throwing out his chest and grunting ever so slightly) hehe

Seriously - when u'r a 'scrubbie' (scrapbook husband), you kinda have no choice in the matter. But - I have discovered digital scrappin' and I am hooked. So, I thought a blog might be a good idea to throw down the musings, and general nothings of everyday life while tossing out a few of the creations that come along the way.

Nope - I am not in a league of the hoards of gals out there that scrap and I am certainly not of the talent that WIFE has when it comes to scissors and glue - but, I get a giggle out of doing what I do and there you have it.

Here are a few of the starters that I have done. Lets all hope that as time goes on - they'll continue to develop. Cheers!

1 comment:

Sheila Wilkerson said...

Hey Scrubbie - I googled "scrubby" looking for a video that was shared with me at one time, and I saw your blog. Very impressed that you have a willie and your scrapbook. LOL I thought I'd go out on a limb and introduce to you Studio J from Close To My Heart. This is groundbreaking online design software that will be available in early 2010 (I can hardly wait). To get a sneak peek visit www.studioj.com

In the meantime, visit ezscrapbooks.myctmh.com for the classic scrapbooking approach