Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Strippers, Pizza and Beer. Welcome to MY world.

A Yellow Finch - in November??!! Yes - it's true. Told ya it was beeeuteeeful 'round these parts, didn't I?

So, it's no secret that I have adult ADHD. My attention span is - well, non existent. If there's somethin' shiny - whoops... hey look at that! Know what I mean?

Every now and then, I think to myself - "I think I am done with this digital scrappin' thing. It was fun. But, time to move on." Then, yesterday, I went to the local cheap print place 'cause they have a great sale on printing 8x10's right now for 49 cents. Ya - .49! I went and had some of my fav digi layouts that I have done printed off in 8x8 so I'd have somethin pretty to look at when on the potty. Oh gawd - did I just say that out loud. Where's that delete key? Anyway - GEEZ - they are way kewl! It's awesome seein' them actually printed off. So - my interest level has gone way up again. LOL! It's not like I am short of supplies or anything - the 'ol external drive is just 'a burstin' at the electronic seams with shtuff. So - time to double click on that Photoshop thing and do a few more. Strike while the iron is hot, right?

Hey - speaking of this weekend (yesterday's post. c'mon, keep up) - Scrubbie's a bachelor. And, 'cause the kid's on his God overnight thing - I gots Friday night all to my lonesome! Woo-frackin'-hoo! LOL. What's a fella to do. Hmmmmm - strippers? Party? Wings, pizza and beer in my jockey shorts that I turned inside out to get an extra few days wear? Let's get real here kids - Scrubbie's gonna flop in front of the tube for a couple hours and go to be early. I'm over 40 and I'm a dad. It is what I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning Scrubbie.
Just swinging through leaving you and your blog some love!!! :D Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Scrubbie Missed hearing from you. You have a great day and weekend unless you would like Pop and me to keep you co. on Friday night haha.Luv you Mommalou