Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Flu Shot

Hey there kiddie-winks. Whassup.

Scrubbie got his flu shot today. *groan

Scrubbie's a big ol' pansie-assed wimp when it comes to needles. But - Nurse Betty was awesome. Not like the vampires at the lab that I have to go see now and then to manage my good friend diabetes. Ya - Scrubbie's pancreas is on vacation. Stupid pancreas. The pancreas is a gland organ in the digestive and endocrine system of vertebrates. It is both an endocrine gland (producing several important hormones, including insulin, glucagon, and somatostatin), as well as an exocrine gland, secreting pancreatic juice containing digestive enzymes that pass to the small intestine. These enzymes help in the further breakdown of the carbohydrates, protein, and fat in the chyme. Just in case you didn't know.

Anyway - arm is a little sore. Kinda like the wife slugged me for playin a joke on her or somethin. But - apart from that - all is well.

Had Hot Dogs for dinner tonight. LOL! I know - Hot Dogs. November. Hot Dogs! I dunno - I just think it's funny. Went outside in the dark and cold tonight to fire up the Q and roasted a couple 'a weenies. It was fun.

Speakin of weenies - that is one of the words that I like. I like a lot actually. It's just fun to say. WEENIES. hehehehe - puts a smile on my face. Go ahead - say it - WEENIES.There - tell me you aren't just 'a grinnin' right now.

Have I told you the words I don't like? There are lots. Inlcuded in the list is the word 'belly'. Eeewwwww. Don't like that word. Just kinda creeps me out.

Another I don't like. Vagina. I mean - who came up with that? *shudder.

Reminds me. Excuse me for a Scrubbie Aside here:
Mom - dont EVER use that word again. Can't afford the therapy.
Scrubbie's back. Thanks for the aside.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG man you are KILLING me!!! LOL

Weenies in November...sounds good although its so cold outside that my snot would instantly freeze if I went out to fire up the Q....tomorrow its roast turkey...just cuz I need to heat up the house a few degrees..hahaha

Have a great night folks! :D