Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Santa Clause is comin' to town. Well - not our town. Not yet anyway.

Ya - so I was talking about the kid and I havin' a lazy day the other day. It was so great. Still smilin' about it.

The kid and I are just wrapping up a movie right now - The Bourne Supremacy. I tell ya - those Jason Bourne flicks are just awesome.

It is getting colder around these parts. Sheesh. Took the lunatic dog out for a piddle a while ago. Even she was lookin at me as if it say "even though I gots fur, daddy, my u-hoo is FREEZIN! Get me inside!" hehehe. She's so cute.

Hey - ya'll know what day it is today, don't ya? KNIGHT RIDER day! *grin. But - since the Bourne flick is on the tube - Scrubbie's got to wait till tomorrow for his adrenaline rush. Lets face it though - the show is awful. I know, I know - why watch it then. snif, snif - I just cant stop!

Tomorrow - I have to go and get some more test strips for diabetes. Back to bein' the human pincushion again. Sigh. I think there's a digiscrappin' layout in there somewhere.

And, the final note for tonight - everybody find a TV on Saturday. The kid is gonna be in the Santa Clause Parade in Hamilton, Ontario. We're involved with War Amps (the kid is the one-handed wonder, remember) Anyway - each year, he is on the float in a parade - either the Oktoberfest Parade in Kitchener, Ontario or one of the Santa Clause Parades somewhere. This year - it's the Steel City. And - it's always a good time. Yep - I'll take pics.

Gotta run. Time to tear the kid away from the movie and hit the sack. Nighty Night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! I'll be looking for the punk kid at the parade! :D

Pene said...

Hey Scrubbie! I've been a fan of your blog ever since reading a comment you left over downloading one of Vicki's (A Work in Progress) kits. It said something along the lines of "yes, men scrapbook too", so I had to come for a sticky beak and never left! Love reading your stuff and your LO's are awesome!
Cheers to you and yours,
Pene

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Huh - a lazy day!! Wish I could have one of those!! Hard to do with a holy terror 2 year old running around!! LOL What was I thinking> Just kidding!! Wouldn't trade him for the world!! Anyway, love your LAZY DAY layout!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs!! :)