Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can you read this?

If you can read this - you are in the minority.

Hi Kids - Scrubbie here.

Apparently, most people coming to my blog are not able to see any text. Or pictures. Or anything.

Weird eh?

They are probably thinking it is some weird Scrubbie joke. Would I do that to ya? Ok Ok - maybe I would.

Truth is - I don't know why that is happening.

But - I am kinda wondering something. If people can't read what I have written, then why am I writing about it. It's not like you are going to see what I have written. Or pictures that I have posted. Or anything about me. Or the wife. Or the kid. Or the lunatic dog. Geek boy. Hurricane. Naked Guy. Scrubbie Mama or Scrubbie Papa. The out-laws. Bing. Bong. Mutt. Many other assorted punk pals.

I am gonna have to go and call them all on the 'ol Alexander Graham Bell and tell them not to do anything odd, strange or bizarre. In fact, I am going to tell them not to do anything at all.

I'd hate for you to miss a thing.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can see your posts.. I read them on a daily basis & crack up laughing every day ... Thanks for bring a smile to my face =)

Keep on posting =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Scrubbie Ditto to what Heidi said you make me laugh and smile everytime I read your great writings. By the way, how does it feel to have "THE WIFE" back in school again. Luv Mommalou