Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Oh - it's Kissy Lips day.

It's Valentines Day.

Hey boys & girls - Scrubbie here.

Yes, it's Valentines Day.

And, THIS is The Wife.

Boy oh boy - there really is so much that I would love to say here. Truth be told - Scrub just don't know where to begin.

Perhaps shorter is better in cases like this.

So - on that note - let me just say to the world here - that there just ain't nobody - nobody - that Scrub would rather spend idle time with, giggle with, venture forth with the dogsled into the Great White with, survive with or simple be with than The Wife.

Excuse me kids - time for a Scrubbie Aside:

Darlin' - your eyes, your lips, your absolutely fabulous bazooms (oh - maybe I shouldn't have said that) - I am in love with you! For 20 odd years, I have loved spendin' V day with you. And in the grand scheme - V day is just one of the 365 that I spend loving you more and more. Let the honeymoon continue! Smooch!


Ok - I'm back.

Scrub is one lucky fella. The Wife - she's da bomb. Nuff said.

No comments: