Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I MUST BLOG!!!

YES - I MUST BLOG! You see, the wife is now blogging as well and I cannot be outdone! LOL! (No - we're not competitive at all!)

Being as most of the readers of this bloggy thing dont really know me - there is something you should know because it will explain lots. I am adult ADHD. I have the attention span of a 10 year old. hehehe. Yep - it causes tons of problems. But, it sure keeps life interesting.

This whole digital scrappin' thing and blogging thing - well, this afternoon at around 4pm, I simply decided - "Yep, I have had enough of this. Time to move on to the next shiny thing." LOL.

Told the wife - she simply rolled her eyes.

She has encouraged me to keep 'er going though. So - I think maybe I will. (dontcha just wish I was living with YOU!) Oh - and am a Gemini as well... so BOTH of us have ADHD. The wife frequently asks "Which Darren am I talking to right now?" Sheesh.

Anyway - I keep seeing these digital elements of a photo with a name thing carved into it or attached to it or whatever - so, tonight, I thought I'd give it a whirl and see what happens. Turned out alright, I think. Take a look.

By the way - the wife's blog is "Scrap Intentions" listed on the sidebar thingy here. She just made her first BLINKIE. (I hate that word!) But - it's pretty kewl. Go and see. Tell her Scrubbie sent you there with a comment. 'Preciate it.

Cheers.

No comments: