Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why so serious?

Nope - no layout tonight. (not yet anyway) You got your fix of my layouts earlier today. Dont get greedy.

But, this is a blog that is not just about Scrapbooking. It is about me. My life. My perspectives. My thoughts. Blah Blah Blah... you know the drill.

Heath Ledger as The Joker. Have you seen this yet? Let me tell you boys & girls... I haven't been MEZMORIZED by an actors performance like this in a long long time. Every time he was on the screen, it was so difficult to take your eyes off him. Every breath he takes... every word he speaks... even the creepy licking of the lips and slushy sound in his voice... not enough to let you turn away. Geez. Well worth the 10 bucks to hit the theatre.

Hey - I love all superhero movies. But then again... I am a guy.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree with you more!!!!!
Best performance I have seen in YEARS (and this is from a movie junkie that is often very critical of what she sees)