Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

And now it's Thursday morning

Yes, Yes - Thursday morning. Like most of you reading - I didn't win the lottery last night. Darn - and I had so much planned for that money. Oh well.

Did you see Ron McLean's graceful exit from the Olympics last night? Ron - if you are reading this, and I am sure you are... our sympathy and best wishes to you and your family.

Back to School is on full force right now. Even featured on Canada AM this morning. Time flies. The wife and I grab pics of the kid on the first day of school and the last day of school each year. I came across one of the last day of school pics late last night as I was scanning over some past photos. The pic was pretty hysterical so I put together a layout with it.

Have a great day folks!

No comments: