Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mommie's Home!

So... ya'll know that I usually blog sorta last thing at night. But, here it is 5:30 in the afternoon, and, here I am just waiting for the wife to come home - kinda killing a few minutes. If I all of a sudden stop blogging - it's because she came home and I ALWAYS run to greet the 'ol dear. So does the lunatic dog. I just gotta say "Mommie's Home" and all hell breaks loose.

Was talking to my friend the Joodster today - you know - the one with the ear-suckling hubby. Right. Anyway... told her I would put up a particular layout today - so here it is.

Actually - it was therapuetic doing this particular page. I was still reeling from the massive explosion of pink on my previous girlie page. With the Go Hard or Go Home page - I feel that all is well with the world.

On that note - I have to apologize to you boys & girls. I know that after last night's blog - you all probably went to bed repeating PUDDING over and over and just giggling away. Probably couldn't get to sleep right away. I know I couldn't.

For the guys who read this blog - about those pudding dreams... You can thank me later.

1 comment:

Judy Beeksma said...

The "Joodster" here!!! Hey Darren that page is very cool!! We all loved it especially Jared!!!