Blog blog blog blog. Ya know - it would be GREAT is this beastie was interactive. There is tons I could tell you about. Not sure if you are here for the words or the pics or both. Well - suck it up buttercup. You cant have one without the other. *grin Just the highlights you say - ok. Here it comes:
1. Head chief at Maple Leaf Foods - Mike... you are doing a great job with the food safety thing. Keep it up.
2. I hate politics. For the non-locals... like rats from a ship, Prime Minister Steve has told us we are all heading to the polls in a month. (You U.S.'ers are probably thinking..."a month? what the hell - our elections take 3.5 years! How do you know how and who to vote for?) Answer: we Canucks pretty much just vote for the guy we hate the least and hope for the best. Welcome to Canada, eh.
3. Taking my LAST HAPPY PILL tonight - in about 14 minutes as a matter of fact. Wish me luck.
4. I bought pudding today at the grocery store. mmmmm - love pudding. Love saying "pudding". I mean, c'mon... really... who doesn't love saying "pudding". On sale too. You cant go wrong with pudding. (Jell-O also on sale. Grabbed 10 of them)
5. I cut the grass today. And the neighbours grass today. Blah.
6. Found out today that the wife's Great Grandfater, a dozen times over, was born early 1600's in Switzerland of all places! No wonder the wife yodels in the shower instead of sings. Explains it all. Thinking about buying a swiss miss outfit for the wife. Dang - that'd look kewl.
7. Loving the wife more than words can say.
8. Did up a girly page today. A REALLY girly page. Kinda makes me nauseous a little bit, it's so girly. Think I'll go and drink a beer, sit in my undershorts and watch a hockey game or somethin.
Wow - pudding and yodelling - all in one blog. Why go anywhere else. Ya'll can go and enjoy your day now.
Yodelling... hehehe... still makes me laugh.