Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

STOOPID

Holy Geez kids. Just got back from doing a little shopping - last minute junk for the kid, food for the wife and I etc etc. Well - students, their idiotic parents and the general moronic population were all out in force today being incredibly - argh - I dont even know what to call it. Anyway - I simply had to come on and explode to ya'll or I'd end up taking it out on the fam.

I know you know what I am talking about.

Couple of points of note - in case you are reading:

1. Fake blonde chic with the bright blue car who takes up 3 spots with the little Disney car - LEARN TO DRIVE.
2. Mrs. Old Fart in the sh*tbox outside the Food Basics plaza. Any closer and my foot would be as flat as a pancake. Sorry my keys hit your car on the way by.
3. Dude who hasn't taken a shower since last May that insisted on walking beside me despite my best efforts to get away from you. RIGHT GUARD and ZEST soap. Frack.

Somehow I am going to have to make a page for all this. Just not sure how yet.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

No comments: