Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

www.geocaching.com

Goooooood Morning Vietnam! And everywhere else in the world. I'd hate to think anyone felt left out.

So, I succumbed to a little digi-scrappin last night. Mentioned yesterday some Geocahcing. Well Scrubbie went with the Out-Laws yesterday to take them on their first foray out into the geodetic world. JR, Dancer and Whoagun trudged along to find their first 3 caches. The kids had oodles of fun. Scrubbie's tellin' ya kids - if you haven't done this - you should really try. Anyway - here are the pics from the big ol' stash hunt.


JR - sorry I missed you at the gym this morning. The 'ol boy here started work much earlier than he thought he was going to. Yeah weekends and very full in-boxes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the LO! Thanks for the comments left on my 4shared which let me to your blog. I've learned something new today - Geocahcing , had to look it up and see what it was as I've never heard of it until now. Sounds like fun. :)

Anonymous said...

We are geocaching addicts!! But I haven't scrapped it - good idea for a new kit there Scrubbie!!